Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh - How I've Grown!!

I'm just growing by leaps and bounds and was trying to think of just how to show you when I came up with this WONDERFUL idea. I really am quite a lap dog and one of my favorite activities is stretching up on Daddy's chest for scratches and kisses.

When I was little, I barely reached as you can see from my 'just adopted' picture at 9 weeks old and a little over 4 pounds.


Now look at me! Here I am at 15 weeks old and a little over 8 pounds. Boy - Can I ever reach or what? I can kiss noses and ears and a bunch of other pieces. I especially like to gently grab Mom's pony tail, but you'll never see a picture of that because she's usually the one who takes the pictures. ;-)

I'll follow soon with another post. We've had just oodles and oodles of company and I can't wait to share the joy with you.

No comments: