
Dear Uncle Chris,
Friday was a VERY big day for me! I had my very first professional grooming by Bonnie. She came to the house with her mobile beauty parlor and I had the works. She willingly used the Mars Coat King (in lieu of the clippers) because I want to keep my hard coat; she trimmed & filed my toenails; and she used scissors to start my face shaping. WOW! I can even see better now. What a surprise!
It should take a few more visits to get my face up to snuff. Hopefully my hair will continue to fill out because I want to be just as pretty as Momma Haley.
Thought you might want to know that my back has the most beautiful finger waves - something that Grandma would call 'Marcelle Waves'. They are NOT curls but my hard coat actually has waves. Only time will tell if they'll last but I like them.
Hugs, Cassie

No comments:
Post a Comment